Monday 16 November 2009

NW Filming 15th November


Posted by Nick

On Sunday the 15th November, I went to our location to capture some stop motion animation footage of our ‘snake’ moving through the woodland. This was a successful shoot as I got a lot of footage in a short amount of time, shooting for roughly 2 hours and capturing the same amount of footage which previously had taken me about 6 hours to record, and I believe this is partly due to the fact that once I had got the hang of shooting the stop motion effect, I could do it very efficiently, and thus, hopefully, I will now be able to film a lot of stuff in a short amount of time. After showing our teachers and peers the footage which we had already, it was decided that we should have a wider variety of shots, and thus in this filming session I did a variety of POV shots, high angle shots, and lots of camera movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment